Baselining and Scrum

  • dsrkkk
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hi,

      Is there any use for baselining of artifacts in scrum?

      dsr
    • woynam
      Message 79 of 79 , Apr 20, 2010
        On top of that, the project is measured against the plan. It's assumed that the plan is handed down from the Almighty on High, i.e. the Project Manager, and must therefore be correct. Any deviation from the plan *must* be the fault of the team, and not the plan.

        How about if we turn it around? I'm going to invent a new metric that measures the worthlessness of the plan. The more the project deviates from the plan, the more shit we'll heap on the PM.

        Now, I just need a catchy name.

        Mark