Re: [scrumdevelopment] ADM Support to Organizations Regarding Scr um

  • ken schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2000
      Guy,

      Good to hear from you. I'd be happy to present Scrum, and spend some time
      discussing how you might use it where you are. Being travel adverse, your
      offer of Ann Arbor is quite attractive, but I'd also be willing to come to
      Portland, if the audience is better. Most Monday's and Friday's for the
      rest of the summer are good for me. Let me know a date that works for you.
      Also, if you can tell me more about the organization, the type of systems
      built, the processes used currently, etc., I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks again,
      Ken