Re: Interview Questions

  • lucaminudel
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 23, 2010
      I find this approach valuable for both the candidate and the company in the hiring process. Because it surface useful information for both.

      The questions in this article are interesting:
      How to Choose Quality Candidates/Consultants for Your Large Company Agile Initiative: http://www.methodsandtools.com/archive/archive.php?id=73

      Also interesting is the questions in the Scrum Alliance application document for CSP.

      If it can be useful I can share some scenarios that could be considered.

      Luca Minudel
      http://blogs.ugidotnet.org/luKa/