Re: One team with multiple projects

  • bazil_arden
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 21, 2010
      One of the key benefits for the team of Scrum is the ability to focus and work collaboratively. More than one stream of work in single sprint inevitably reduces this – significantly.

      The beauty of Sprints, particularly short sprints (1 or 2 weeks) is that you can work alternatively one sprint on each work stream – this ties up the PO for less time and they can focus on `their' sprint. It also gives more time to prepare for `their' sprint and to digest the output of their sprint.

      If, for example, the ratio of work from the two POs is more 2:1 than 1:1, then alternate the sprints in the appropriate ratio.

      I've coached several teams in this way of working, with real benefits - I have called it `TriLine' – as in 3 lines... and rugby's try-line!

      You can see more here... http://agilechange.com/wp/?page_id=76

      Bazil