new Finnish "intro to Scrum" presentation is available

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      The popular Creative Commons "intro to Scrum" presentation has been translated into Finnsih courtesy of Jyrki Wahlstedt. You can get it at

      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum-a-presentation

      This means we now have this presentation available in 18 languages.

      This presentation started in 2002 when I noticed a lot of people posting to this list and commenting that they were working on a presentation to introduce Scrum to their teammates or boss or customer or user group.... I pulled about 60-90 minutes out of my longer Scrum presentation and made it available for anyone to extend and use. So, if you're looking for something like that, this is probably a great starting point for you. I did a complete update of it a few years back and all translations have been updated to that version.

      Thank you to Jyrki and all the other generous translators who have made this possible.

      Regards,
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
      Succeeding with Agile (*new book*)