Sir Clive Woodward - honorary ScrumMaster?

  • Karl Scotland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:59 AM
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/3613810.stm

      For those who don't know who Clive Woodward is, he masterminded
      England's Rugby World Cup win last year. This is an interesting article
      about his possible switch from rugby to football coaching. This quote
      caught my eye:

      "Woodward is not a hands-on manager of the old school. He is a
      facilitator, a man who looks at the overall system around a team and
      then works out which people and resources are needed to improve it."

      This struck me as being remarkably similar to the ScrumMaster style.
      I'll be keeping an eye on how it works out.

      Karl

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - World Wide Wonderland

      stated.
      BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.