Réf. : RE: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint Restrospecitve Tips

  • gery.derbier@solystic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      I have done this to manage the interactions between a software development team and the upper management of the overall system project. I have asked the team members to analyse the current interactions we had and to identify (on a whiteboard, divided in three columns) what we wanted more of (e.g. clear priorities - with specific exemples, interactions with integration team, ...), less of (e.g. micro-management) and the same amount of (e.g. frequency of integration and tests). With such analysis, the following discussions occured in a positive mindset. This is even more constructive as you complain with a proposal.

      Géry.

      "Ilja Preuss" <preuss@...>

      03/09/2004 09:25
      Veuillez répondre à scrumdevelopment

              Pour :        <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
              cc :
              Objet :        RE: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint Restrospecitve Tips

      You're not alone: http://fairlygoodpractices.com/samolo.htm

      > We refer to this as a start/stop/continue meeting. Depending
      > on the team, how I think they're feeling, my mood, and pure
      > chance, I'll facilitate the meeting in a variety of ways. I
      > may go around the room asking each person for one item or one
      > item in a specific category. I may ask generically "what
      > should we stop" and see who answers. We do this for 30
      > minutes (roughly) at the start of each sprint planning meeting.

      Another idea (haven't tried this yet) is to prepare a wall by dividing
      it into three sections (Sa/Mo/Lo) and handing out post-it notes and
      pens. Then give the participants time to write things down and post them
      to the wall. When things settled, discuss the result.

      Does that sound like a good idea?

      Cheers, Ilja

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/