Re: [scrumdevelopment] Introducing Patterns into Organizations

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 67 , Sep 1, 2004
      Thanks, Hubert!

      But the title is still not right -- I'm not sure whether this is an
      Amazon or an AW problem :-(!

      The title is -- Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas --
      the cover is an old one
      and the title doesn't match the cover :-(!

      Where are those marketing guys when you need them :-)!

      Linda

      Hubert Smits wrote:

      >Ah, the UK is leading again :-)
      >
      ><http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201741571/qid%3D1094034850/202-2733831-0792663>
      >
      >--Hubert

    • Mike Dwyer
      Message 67 of 67 , Sep 6, 2004
        All of us interested in a PMI interface might find this worth reading.
        http://www.vtt.fi/rte/ce/yhteystiedot/laurisdocuments/obsoletetheory.pdf

        It is a presentation done by
        Koskela, Lauri & Howell, Greg at the
        Proceedings of PMI Research Conference 2002 Ed. by Dennis P. Slevin, David I
        Cleland, Jeffrey K. Pinto. Project Management Institute.

        BTW MikeV. Does this help with your research? Do you have any other
        articles from within the PMI archives that you could share on this topic?

        Michael F. Dwyer

        Mike.Dwyer1@...
        978 683 3439