Regarding Informative Workspaces - aka Scrum Kiosk

  • edoardo schepis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi all,
      I'm very happy of our newborn (the Scrum Kiosk) and I hope it can be interesting for somebody in the list.

      We have recently added another informative-workspace piece to our Scrum puzzle:
      http://pragmaticagile.wordpress.com/2009/12/02/informative-workspace-the-scrum-kiosk/

      Any comment or feedback is welcome of course.

      Thanks,
      Edoardo Schepis
      http://www.funambol.com
    • Alan Dayley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        Edoardo,

        This is very cool! Congratulations on applying some creativity to a
        difficult problem. And thank you for sharing it with us.

        Alan