Scrum and IV&V

  • ahmadi mohammd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi all!

      I've got involved in an IV&V project to assess the
      readiness of a mission critical system being developed
      by another software company.

      -We have an unmatured IV&V team.
      -The developer uses the SCRUM development process.

      I was wondering if any of you could guide me on how to
      solve the following problem:

      Scrum has no specific approach for the engineering
      practices and no recommended formats for
      documentation. So which standards and approaches are
      available for IV&V that are suitable for assessing the
      work done in the Scrum framework?

      with regards,

      M. Ahmadi

      http://mail.yahoo.com