Multiple Agile and OO job ops in Virginia (with Scrum!)

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I was recently contacted by CCPace Financial Services Consulting.
      It was like Christmas, to hear a recruiter say...

      > We are always on the look out for Agile/Scrum PMs,
      > Coaches and Business Analysts. I have attached a couple
      > of descriptions for your review. Most of the work we do
      > is in Northern VA and Richmond, VA.
      > Regards,
      > Cristina Cleary
      > Senior Recruiter
      > CC Pace
      > 4100 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 400
      > Fairfax, VA 22030
      > 703-251-6836 (direct)
      > 703-378-1589 (fax)
      > www.ccpace.com

      Please contact Christina directly, if you are interested in any of the
      positions below. (Sorry, I'm not sure if they are permanent positions). Feel
      free to cross-post if you know of other lists that may be interested.
      Best of luck!
      deb

      --------------------------

      Agile Coach

      To coach and lead a team of about 10 people in implementing an agile
      methodology (combination of XP and Scrum) pilot project. The main goal of
      this pilot is to reduce cycle time and to increase the overall productivity
      of the team.

      · Knowledge of and experience with Scrum and/or eXtreme Programming (XP)
      · Experience as an Agile Process coach
      · Knowledge of Lean Software Development would be an added plus
      · Good technical background (enterprise architecture, relational databases,
      etc)

      Many Scrum and XP processes are similar enough that a good grasp of the
      underlying agile concepts is the main requirement, so accept anyone with
      Agile (XP, Scrum, Lean) coaching experience as qualified.

      Agile Project Manager

      · Knowledge of Lean Software Development
      · Experience with Business Process Improvement
      · Broad experience with software development methodologies, including
      experience with recent Agile methodologies (XP/Scrum, etc).
      · Excellent communication skills
      · Ability to form relationships in a fast paced environment

      Agile Business Analyst

      Excellent interviewing and documentation skills
      · Experience with Agile, Scrum, or Lean
      · Ability to form relationships in a fast paced environment
      · Excellent communication skills
      · Excellent analytical skills
      · Borad experience with software development methodologies
      · Business Process Improvement experience

      There are other jobs on their careers page, including Agile Modeler, J2EE
      Architect, and developer positions.
      http://ccpace.com/Careers/careers_searchJobs.htm