Re: [!! SPAM] [scrumdevelopment] Re: PO vs POs

  • Dan Rawsthorne
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2009
      Sounds great. Is each of the functional area POs the "single, wringable
      neck" for that area. Specifically, does the Chief PO hold them
      accountable for their areas. If so, good job. If the Chief PO is
      micro-managing, better check that out...

      Dan Rawsthorne, PhD, CST
      Senior Coach, Danube Technologies
      dan@..., 425-269-8628