Eric Babinet is out of the office.

  • eric.babinet@convergys.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 08/30/2004 and will not return until
      08/31/2004.

      "NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
      intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or
      entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
      privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic
      mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
      copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email
      or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be
      corrected."