Dilbert on Stand-Up Meetings

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
    • Mike Dwyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004

        Ah someone else has a daily dilbert addiction

        8^)

        Mike Dwyer

        Program Manager – Information Technology

        Something on the lighter side, for a change:
        http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20040826.html
        or
        http://tinyurl.com/4jtme

        enjoy

      • craig.yahoo@isleofjura.demon.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
          mdwyer@... wrote:
          > Ah someone else has a daily dilbert addiction

          I trust we all saw the Extreme Programming Dilberts from Jan03?

          If not, feel free to drop me an e-mail and I shall find them for you...rather than breach copyright on this group.

          Rgs
          --Craig
        • Deb
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
            Missed those (new addiction, side effect of RSS :-)
            Would love to see them, thanks!