Re: [scrumdevelopment] back

    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hello, Peter. On Monday, November 2, 2009, at 12:48:22 AM, you
      wrote:

      > I was quite surprised to see that you were suspended from the
      > list for a few days and am quite happy to see you back. This list
      > may a times produce more heat than light, but it produces a lot of light.

      > The principle of a time out however was not correctly applied. A
      > time out is not a punishment and in a situation like this should not single out one person.

      My view is: "My house, my rules". This is Ken's house.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to
      truth, whatever it might turn out to be. -- Alan Watts
    • Jay Conne
      Message 49 of 49 , Nov 7, 2009
        Hi Paul,

        I like Ron's attitude - it fits the context.

        Re- 'My' -
        People who know me know I care about words
        (as well as the ideas in Scrum, Agile, etc.)

        'My', in your list, I see as falling into two contexts.
        1. My - as part of you and only you - the first 3 or 4.
        2. My - as you participate in along with others,
        the rest of the list.

        Some of these you own.
        Some you can take pride in and perhaps defend.
        And then there's My universe,
        Is "The universe" is more appropriate? :-)

        Jay
        www.jconne.com