back

    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 31, 2009
      I have been invited back and accepted. You have been warned.

      For the record, those who know me know that my bark is worse than my
      bite, and that in fact I do not bite often.

      I am passionate about this material and that sometimes shows. Do try
      not to be intimidated. It's only words. Nonetheless I apologize for
      my breach of courtesy.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Find the simple path to what works and follow it,
      always looking for a simpler path. -- Patrick D. Smith
    • Jay Conne
      Message 49 of 49 , Nov 7, 2009
        Hi Paul,

        I like Ron's attitude - it fits the context.

        Re- 'My' -
        People who know me know I care about words
        (as well as the ideas in Scrum, Agile, etc.)

        'My', in your list, I see as falling into two contexts.
        1. My - as part of you and only you - the first 3 or 4.
        2. My - as you participate in along with others,
        the rest of the list.

        Some of these you own.
        Some you can take pride in and perhaps defend.
        And then there's My universe,
        Is "The universe" is more appropriate? :-)

        Jay
        www.jconne.com