an Italian translation of "Intro to Scrum" presentation

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Wow, the translations keep coming. Thanks to Alberto Brandolini we now have an Italian translation available of the "Intro to Scrum" presentation. This presentation is now available in 14 languages:  Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Wow.

      The presentation is available at
      and is under only a Creative Commons copyright meaning you have the rights to use and extend it. For convenience it is in PowerPoint, Open Office and Apple Keynote formats (not all formats for all languages).

      This is meant to be something like a 60-90 minute overview suitable for giving to a new team, coworkers, bosses, regional groups, etc.

      If you'd like to translate it into another language, please do so and then send me a copy which I'll post on the website.

      Thanks again to Alberto and to all the other wonderful translators who have so generously extended this resource.

      Regards,
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
        Succeeding with Agile (*new book*)