Re: Strange estimation question

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2009
      Sorry I've been offline for a few days. I tried to ask the clent
      questions to understand her current process and she started to get
      hostile. She felt I was trying to sell her on Agile. Net result I
      backed off as answering the questions wasn't as important as
      maintaining the relationship.

      My guess she was doing some form of a rough budgeting process and then
      managing her vendor to stay on budget.

      Cheers
      Mark