Re: [scrumdevelopment] Coaching vs Managing in a Agile Environment

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hi,

      I have a blog that addresses a lot of the issues you are looking at.  Specific to your question, please review the following link:

      In addition to this cartoon, please feel free to use this (or others on the site) for any non-commercial presentations (creative commons license).  You may find other relevant answers on that blog and within the many cartoons on the site :).

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
        www.implementingscrum.com
        www.michaelvizdos.com

      On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:09 AM, redbull1214 <james_k_lee@...> wrote:

      Can anyone point me to some persuasive material discussing the difference between "coaching" versus "managing" in an Agile process framework?

      I have some managers with the "command and control" itch I need to have talk with. Some inspiring reading material would be nice.

      Know of any good material online?

      Please advise.

      Thanks so much!

      James Lee