Re: Challenges with Daily Stand-ups...

  • Hiren
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2009

      > Then all is as good as it can be...
      > And do you feel your stand up can still be improved ?
      > How ?

      Hi Thierry,

      Glad you brought this point - Yes, you can always improve....

      For Ex.
      During daily stand-ups I use the Architectural design diagram as a reference and ask team members to talk to it and this helps everyone to be in sync and talk the same language.

      I am sure you must have something that you did worked well in your environment. Can you share it please?

      Thanks,
      -Hiren
      Blog: www.practiceagile.com