Re: Product owner is humilitated

  • sschuermann303
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hi

      Indeed, i am a very young teamlead (in experience), but not bullying anyone (as in anyone) around is one value i learned in jobs before and what is very important in our company. Lets get some advice in mobbing etc. Sounds like.

      quote Ron here: > Do only what is necessary. Keep only what you need.

      Do you need a bully on your team?
      S.