Munich Scrum Gathering

  • tobias.mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi there,

      We are seeking 2-3 people who are already planning to attend the Munich
      Scrum Gathering to join a panel entitled "Scrum Plus -- Enhanced or
      Tainted?". If you are passionate about using Scrum in a PMI
      environment, or alongside ISO900, mixed in with RUP or adapted to your
      own waterfall process, etc. then please contact me off-list. We already
      have someone speaking up for CMMi.

      Finally we are seeking that one passionate voice to decry all hybrids.
      Is that you?

      Tobias
      on behalf of the Munich Gathering team