Re: [scrumdevelopment] Study on cost of separated developers?

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello, Adrian. On Friday, October 2, 2009, at 9:23:52 AM, you
      wrote:

      > You might find some of the following useful too...

      Super list! Thanks!

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      My advice is to do it by the book, get good at the practices, then do as
      you will. Many people want to skip to step three. How do they know?
    • George Dinwiddie
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
        Adrian,

        It would be great if you could add those to
        http://biblio.gdinwiddie.com/biblio/StudiesOfColocation

        - George

      • Adrian Howard
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 5, 2009
          On 3 Oct 2009, at 02:45, George Dinwiddie wrote:

          > Adrian,
          >
          > It would be great if you could add those to
          > http://biblio.gdinwiddie.com/biblio/StudiesOfColocation

          Done.

          Adrian
          --
          http://quietstars.com - twitter.com/adrianh - delicious.com/adrianh
        • George Dinwiddie
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 6, 2009
            Adrian Howard wrote:
            > On 3 Oct 2009, at 02:45, George Dinwiddie wrote:
            >
            >> Adrian,
            >>
            >> It would be great if you could add those to
            >> http://biblio.gdinwiddie.com/biblio/StudiesOfColocation
            >
            > Done.
            >
            > Adrian

            Thanks!