Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Does anyone have copies of the Scrum board game?

  • Amanda Abelove
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      That looks awesome... but we are looking for copies of the actual,
      physical board game, preferably at least two... when we couldn't
      afford to hold meetings, we started just getting coffee on sundays and
      playing board games / chess. Scrum Club members found our little
      underground game circle at a coffeehouse... and are showing up there
      now. I can either move the meeting or just make them happy. They want
      the actual physical board game.

      -Amanda

      310-237-6370
      Skype: amanda.abelove

      Scrum Club - A Scrum methodology user group
      @scrumclub, #scrumclub
      http://scrumclub.org

      Corporate Espionage - A tradable card game on entrepreneurship
      @corpespionage, #corpespionage
      http://masterofespionage.com