Does anyone have copies of the Scrum board game?

  • Amanda Abelove
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hey-

      I'm getting requests from my user group for the Scrum board game the
      Scrum Alliance put out. I know it is out of print. Does anyone have
      copies they would like to pass along?

      -Amanda

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      310-237-6370
      Skype: amanda.abelove

      Scrum Club - A Scrum methodology user group
      @scrumclub, #scrumclub
      http://scrumclub.org

      Corporate Espionage - A tradable card game on entrepreneurship
      @corpespionage, #corpespionage
      http://masterofespionage.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • mariocoluzzi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        http://www.brothersoft.com/virtual-scrum-board-download-180890.html

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Amanda Abelove <amanda@...> wrote:

        > Hey-
        >
        > I'm getting requests from my user group for the Scrum board game the
        > Scrum Alliance put out. I know it is out of print. Does anyone have
        > copies they would like to pass along?
        >
        > -Amanda
        >
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        > 310-237-6370
        > Skype: amanda.abelove
        >
        > Scrum Club - A Scrum methodology user group
        > @scrumclub, #scrumclub
        > http://scrumclub.org
        >
        > Corporate Espionage - A tradable card game on entrepreneurship
        > @corpespionage, #corpespionage
        > http://masterofespionage.com

      • Amanda Abelove
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          That looks awesome... but we are looking for copies of the actual,
          physical board game, preferably at least two... when we couldn't
          afford to hold meetings, we started just getting coffee on sundays and
          playing board games / chess. Scrum Club members found our little
          underground game circle at a coffeehouse... and are showing up there
          now. I can either move the meeting or just make them happy. They want