RE: [scrumdevelopment] PO asks in-day

  • Roy Morien
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2009
      Well that seems to me to be a reasonable response. Any response that creates a collaborative connection would be appropriate.

      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: glbrown@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:03:14 -0500
      From: dan.rawsthorne@ drdansplace. com
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 04:30:43 -0700

      Remember that the PO is accountable for the team's performance and
      product, so the team has an obligation to provide the PO with all the
      information he/she needs to make good decisions and work with
      stakeholders. Maybe that's not happening, or the PO is just nervous
      about things. Either way, a fly-by PO like this one is just doing the
      best he/she can. If the team feels that this is an impediment to doing
      good work, the SM should have the team talk to the PO to figure out
      what's up and what modifications need to be made to give the PO the
      information he/she needs.

      Dan Rawsthorne, PhD, CST
      Senior Coach, Danube Technologies
      dan@..., 425-269-8628

      inanc_gumus wrote:
      > PO comes a few times in a day to the team room and ask to the team:
      > 'how is it going? what are we doing now and next?'. Do you think this
      > is an impediment that SM should remove? Or is it normal?

      Find out how here Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox

      Find out how here Get Hotmail on your iPhone