DFW Scrum User Group Update: Share | Laugh | Grow | Scrum!

  • Dacy, Lance
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 6:56 AM
      DFW Scrum User Group Update: Share | Laugh | Grow | Scrum! Join for our September DFW Scrum User Group meeting in Dallas, TX on TUE 9.15 at 6:30PM CT. We provide the food, you provide the experience and questions related to Scrum. Our group is part of the Scrum Alliance and we exist to help YOU with the common issues and barriers that we all experience when trying to practice Scrum. Think of it as Scrum Group Therapy (which was actually a topic of discussion at our June meeting).

      Our group is unique in the fact that it does not focus on one role in Scrum. We welcome all roles (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Developers, Stakeholders, Customers, or anyone thinking about diving into Scrum). While Scrum is small and simple, it is gut busting hard work (via Ken Schwaber). You are not alone, we all have experiences that can help each other. Come be a part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Scrum Community and learn how to be better today than you were yesterday.

      Do you have meeting topic ideas for September? Post them here: http://www.meetup.com/DFWScrum/messages/boards/thread/7500296#29877210

      Want to register for our September meeting? Help us make sure we have enough food, register here: http://www.meetup.com/DFWScrum/calendar/11146979/

      Do you want to join us for our quarterly industry expert meeting? We host Mike Cohn here in Dallas from 6:00PM to 9:00PM CT, come fully loaded with your questions. Register here: http://www.meetup.com/DFWScrum/calendar/11158109/

      Contact information:

      Web Site: www.dfwscrum.com
      Email: info@...
      Twitter: @dfwscrum (http://twitter.com/dfwscrum)