Agile Projects Governance Survey

  • abbas.noura@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Dear All,

      My name is Noura Abbas and I'm researching the impact of agile methods
      on software quality and customer satisfaction.
      As part of the research I'm running this survey to investigate agile
      governance by collecting data about how people are monitoring the
      progress of projects developed using agile method, practices or
      principles.

      I will really appreciate it you can give 7-10 minutes of your time to
      complete my survey using the following link (click
      the link or copy and paste into your web browser address field):

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ww5jmdJmFJchmpVIOVBfog_3d_3d

      The collected data will be kept confidential and will be used for
      research purpose only. The research results will be published by the
      end of this year.

      Many thanks for your time in advance,

      Noura

      Noura Abbas