Sustainable Engineering

  • ken schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      As I've been implementing Scrum, I've encountered some weak engineering practices.  These usually undercut the Scrum effort, because the engineering team is making so many mistakes, correcting so many errors, redoing so much work that they don't have much time for new product development.  Also, the morale is pretty low at these organizations because of the number of mistakes.

      I've added a new section to www.controlchaos.com called Sustainable Engineering.  The first iteration discusses a high-impact set of engineering practices that we usually wind up having to fix or implement.

      Ken Schwaber