Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum case study

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
      I put together a list last year: http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2008/11/scrum-case-studies.html

      But to my mind when asking for case studies the most important thing: "Google reveals many more case studies - but if the above weren't sufficient then no case study will help convince. Finally I suggest stop reading case studies, take action. Get some training, find a mentor and start. Your first few iterations will not be your best but you will improve with time."

      Cheers
      Mark

      Blog | Twitter | Office: (613) 761-9821

      On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:07 AM, sten.johnsen <steoj@...> wrote:

      Henrik Kniberg of Crisp.se has written a very good book on this called "Scrum and XP from the Trenches". A really valuable "case study" of how they implemented scrum where he works.

      The book can also be found online at http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/scrum-xp-from-the-trenches (needs registration, but still free)

      /Sten