New Russian translation of my "intro to Scrum" presentation

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      FYI:
      We have a new translation of the redistributable "Intro to Scrum"
      presentation. This presentation is perfect for 60-90 introductions for
      teams, bosses, customers, etc. Or add some of your own exercises to it
      and make it a longer session. It is somewhat a distillation or "best
      of" the slides from my Certified ScrumMaster classes.

      It's posted in PowerPoint format and Apple Keynote in English plus it
      has been translated in PowerPoint format to a variety of languages:
      Bulgarian, Chinese (traditional and simplified), French, German,
      Hebrew, Portuguese, Spanish and now Russian. Thank you to Tim
      Yevgrashyn for the Russian.

      You can see all these at
      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum-a-presentation

      If you speak a language other than one of these, please consider
      providing yet another translation.

      Thanks again to Tim and all the other generous translators of prior
      versions.

      Regards,

      Mike Cohn
      Author: