Saturday, August 8th. Denver, Colorado -- Informal Scrum MeetUp

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I will be in San Diego early this week and then moving on to Denver,
      Colorado, to a CSM class (after that, Des Moines!).

      I decided to stick around Denver on Saturday, August 8th, to see if
      anyone is interested in an informal non-sponsored-informal
      gathering-of-sorts about Scrum in the real world. As many of you
      know, I run a site at www.implementingscrum.com (the scrum comics with
      chickens and pigs) and travel internationally working with teams using
      Agile and Scrum / other techniques.

      If you are interested in helping me get a small group to get together
      on a Saturday on an informal basis, please let me know. We can
      continue the thread off or on-line but if there seems to be enough
      interest behind it, I'll post more information later this week.

      Open to any type of options. I know everyone has "lives" to live
      (really!)... but I make it Denver so infrequently and love the people
      there please let me know if you'd like to set something up!

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
      Vizdos Enterprises, LLC

      Contact Information

      Phone: (262) MVIZDOS / (262) 684-9367
      Web: www.implementingscrum.com
      www.michaelvizdos.com
      AOL IM: MikeV Work
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mvizdos
      Skype: mvizdos

      PS: Come to one of my workshops. Visit michaelvizdos.com/enroll.
      PPS: Visit implementingscrum.com/subscribe. Receive 2 FREE videos.