We at the Germany Scrum Gathering!

  • Rafael Sabbagh Armony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi,

      me, Rafael Sabbagh, and Marcos Garrido are very proud to announce that our work, Scrum and the World Crisis (aka Scrum and the Recession) was selected to be presented at the Germany Scrum Gathering, to take place in Munich next october (http://www.scrumalliance.org/events/77-germany-scrum-gathering).

      The text was published at the ScrumAlliance website (http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/127) and the presentation is available at SlideShare (http://www.slideshare.net/scrumability/scrum-and-the-world-crisis-1452731).

      We presented this work at the Brazil Scrum Gathering last may.

      Regards,
         Rafael Sabbagh
    • Pablo Emanuel
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
        Rafael,

        make sure you get to Munich two weeks early and have a beer at the Oktoberfest for the good times.

        Congratulations and Ein Prosit,
        Pablo Emanuel

        2009/7/31 Rafael Sabbagh Armony <sabbagh@...>

        Hi,

        me, Rafael Sabbagh, and Marcos Garrido are very proud to announce that our work, Scrum and the World Crisis (aka Scrum and the Recession) was selected to be presented at the Germany Scrum Gathering, to take place in Munich next october (http://www.scrumalliance.org/events/77-germany-scrum-gathering).

        The text was published at the ScrumAlliance website (http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/127) and the presentation is available at SlideShare (http://www.slideshare.net/scrumability/scrum-and-the-world-crisis-1452731).

        We presented this work at the Brazil Scrum Gathering last may.

        Regards,
           Rafael Sabbagh

      • gemma.hornos
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
          Congratulations!!!

          I'm so excited because my presentation has also been selected.

          Your work is so interesting, I won't miss it! ;-)

          See you there.

          Cheers,

          Gemma Hornos
        • Rafael Sabbagh Armony
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
            Pablo,

            it may not be possible to get there that early, but I'll sure try! :)))

            At least I'll drink a lot of beer once I get there!

            Prosit,
            --Rafael Sabbagh
            http://scrumability.net

            Enviado de meu iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
              Thanks!!! :))

              It's a long trip for us from Brazil to Germany (and I've just been at Munich last june for vacations), but I'm sure it will be worth it!

              See you there then.

              Cheers,
                 Rafael Sabbagh