Re: Benefits of SCRUM presentation

  • juan_banda
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2009
      I like the analogy, selling Scrum is similar to visiting a doctor. You need to communicate the advantages and the risks associated as well.

      Senior Managers will always ask for risks and things that could go wrong. Most of the time they're just checking with you if you're fully aware of the possible short comings of what you're proposing.

      Maybe even hard data about Scrum adoption can help you, I've seen a separate thread on this forum related to that.

      Regards,

      Juan