Re: [scrumdevelopment] Administrative help for Agile teams

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2009
      Maria,

      You seem to be better at writing and social interaction than most of
      us engineers. And you take initiative. More Scrum teams could use
      people like you.

      As people have already written, get in and see what they're doing.
      Consider leaving your job title at the door of the team room. Your
      role on the team is between you and them, not you and some title
      assigned by Human "Resources."

      --mj