Re: Fw: [scrumdevelopment] Re: ScrumMaster.xla application on Virtual PC on MAC OS X

  • KUROSAKA Teruhiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Doug,
      Thanks. Yes, I guess this is it! Since I run Excel on MacOS X
      and there is no MS Access Mac version, I gues I am out of luck
      (unless I want to invest in Virtual PC and Windows version of
      Office suite). Thank you anyway to point me to the right article!

      > Kuro,
      >
      > I was in class with you.
      > I think this is it, but I haven't tried it yet myself.
      >
      > Good Luck,
      >
      > -doug.

      /zap/

      --
      KUROSAKA ("Kuro") Teruhiko, San Francisco, California, USA
      Internationalization Consultant