Scrum Excel Add-in needs a COM plug-in ?

  • kurosaka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 11:43 PM
      Hello,
      I tried to use the Scrum Excel Add-in but it doesn't work for me.
      After adding the Add-in, everytime I start Excel, I get
      "Microsoft Forms: Could not load an object because it is not
      available on this machine.". Somebody at the Scrum Master
      course I took in San Jose earlier tihs month suggested that
      I need to download a calendar (COM?) control from the Microsoft site,
      but I forgot exactly what it was.

      Does anybody know:
      (1) What control do I need to download ?
      (2) Is a version available that runs for MacOS X ?

      Sorry if this is a FAQ. I tried to search for an answer in
      the mail list archive but I couldn't find one.

      Thank you in advance.

      -Kuro
    • Reginald Braithwaite-Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "kurosaka" <kuro@s...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I tried to use the Scrum Excel Add-in but it doesn't work for me.
        > After adding the Add-in, everytime I start Excel, I get
        > "Microsoft Forms: Could not load an object because it is not
        > available on this machine.". Somebody at the Scrum Master
        > course I took in San Jose earlier tihs month suggested that
        > I need to download a calendar (COM?) control from the Microsoft site,
        > but I forgot exactly what it was.

        Does this help?

        http://www.fontstuff.com/mailbag/qvba01.htm

        --
        Reginald Braithwaite-Lee
        http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/weblog/

        The world needs a few reductionists (mainly as physicists).
        Reductionists like to take things apart. The rest of us are just
        trying to get it together. ¬óLarry Wall