Open Space Technology - to Ilja

  • Pablo Emanuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      Ilja,

      in our discussion about self-organization, you recommended that I read about Open Space Technology, and that it might change the way I saw the issue of self-organizing teams. To pay the debt, I've just finished reading Harrison Owen's "Open Space Technology - A User's Guide - Third Edition", and blogged about it on http://mythicpraxis.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/the-four-elements-open-space-technology/

      I'd be glad if you could be kind enough to read it and provide feedback.

      Best regards,
      Pablo Emanuel