Agile Project Management Position in Centreville, VA

  • Gary Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      Agile Project Management Position in Centreville, VA

      This opportunity is for a full-time on-site employee. No contractors or consultants, please.

      CARFAX, Inc. in Centreville, VA, is looking for an experienced agile project manager who wants to work with motivated product owners and mature, highly productive XP development teams.

      Must have demonstrated ability to facilitate the development of complex cross-team applications, applying agile principles and practices from Lean, Scrum, and XP. Must have the desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, self-directed whole team environment.

      Other important traits and skills include self-motivated learner,
      initiative, leadership, communication, and courage.

      Great place to work and live, salary appropriate to experience,
      relocation available. Profit sharing. If you are interested, send
      me your resume. I will get it in front of the hiring managers ASAP.
      US citizens and green card holders only, must be legally able to
      work in the USA without sponsorship.

      http://www.carfax.com/about/jobs/jobs.cfm

      Gary Brown
      XP Coach