Agile 2009 - Freshers Fair

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hi there (on Behalf of Chris Matts - who're not part of every mailing list in existence)

      Each year the Agile 200x conference grows bigger. More people join the community. For people who are not connected to the community already, it can take a day or so to find people of similar interests. To help people find those of similar interest, we intend to hold a "Fresher's Fair" at the Ice Breaker.

      A "Fresher's Fair" at an English University allows all of the clubs / groups / socities / Special Interest Groups in the University to advertise their prescence to make it easier to for new comers to find them. The idea at the Ice Breaker will be to have meeting points ( A flip chart with the name of the club etc. ) for each yahoo group / stage / society / persona / alliance etc. that is interested. The club can hand out some token of membership so that members can identify each other through out the conference. ( The Kanban group are talking about creating buttons, I have a number of different coloured ribbons ).

      If your group is interested, please sign up here: http://www.decision-coach.com/wiki/index.php?title=Freshers_Fair( My apologises that you have to register with Olav and my wiki. Originally I squatted on another Agile wiki but it caused a bit of confusion )

      Please pass this e:mail to anyone we may have missed.

      Any queries, please contact chris on chris dot matts at gmail dot com.

      We would like especially to thank Mark Levison for maintaining a list of Agile yahoo groups and for passing this on to them.

      Regards

      Christine DelPrete & Chris Matts

      PS I apologise in advance to those that see this message more than once - there isn't a good way round this problem.

      Mark Levison - Agile/Lean Transition Coach ||Agile Editor @ InfoQ ||
      613-862-2538 (cell) || Twitter || Blog Recent Entries:
      Agile Mailing Lists a Survey || Do You Suspect You Have a Less than Productive Person on Your Team?