Re: [scrumdevelopment] inclusion of complex requirements

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2009
      I'd challenge you to talk to the team and stakeholders and Product
      Owner about how to decompose the stories into something that has value
      at the end of each iteration.

      As you'll recall from earlier projects (it sounds like you have
      experience!) remember the goal of each Sprint is not to deliver
      prototypes or documents.

      Another general question for you -- Why do you want to use Scrum on
      this project?

      - mike
      www.michaelvizdos.com
      www.implementingscrum.com