Re: Resources on Self-Organization & Self-Organizing Teams (was Re: Agile Self-Organization versus Lean Leadership)

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Crossposting here by request ...

      I followed-up on my original blog-post with an entry on
      self-organization and complexity, and another on self-organizing teams
      in particular.

      What may be of most interest however is the is the list of about three
      dozen or so online resources on the subject.

      Interested parties can view it at
      http://blog.bradapp.net/search/label/Self-Organization

      --
      Brad Appleton <brad {AT} bradapp.net>