Re: [scrumdevelopment] Distributed SCRUM

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 8:17 PM
      Distributed teams can work with Agile. However, you seem to be
      describing a team where nearly all of the business knowledge is in one
      place (US) and nearly all of the technical knowledge is in another
      (India.) It will be very hard to make this work in an Agile way. Would
      it be possible to hire/relocate some business folks in/to India?
      Technical folks in the US?

      If you can have technical folks interacting with business folks in
      each location and then some activity to coordinate those efforts -
      similar to what it sounds like you have with the Scrummasters - then
      you are far more likely to be successful. Plus, you won't need to
      spend nearly as much time with the whole team on the phone.