DFW Scrum: TUE July 21 with Ron Jeffries

  • Dacy, Lance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      DFW Scrum: TUE July 21 with Ron Jeffries Please join us on TUE July 21 from 6:30PM-8:30PM CT in Irving, TX for our monthly session featuring our 3rd quarter key note speaker Ron Jeffries (founding member of Extreme Programming).

      The cost is $0.00 (FREE), we do ask that you register to ensure we have enough food on hand. For more information, visit http://www.dfwscrum.com or email us at info(at)dfwscrum(dot)com. The subject of this meeting will be “Excellence: The Next Step for Agile and Scrum”.