Innovation Games Online is LIVE :-)

  • lukehohmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Hey everyone –
      I thought you might like to know that www.innovationgames.com is now live. You can login, create projects, and play games with internal and external stakeholders/customers. Our initial games help solve problems in product strategy, roadmapping, and process improvement through Prune the Product Tree and project portfolio and product backlog prioritization through Buy a Feature.

      The games work as much as possible online as they do in-person. Online games, however, provide some pretty nice advantages for data collection and analysis, and enable you to work with distributed teams. Since your first few games are completely free, I'm hopeful you'll give our fledgling system a whirl.

      Regards,

      Luke Hohmann
      CEO, Enthiosys, Inc.
      615 National Ave, Ste 230