[re]Introduction to the Group...

  • Michael V.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Hi,

      I have been "off" this list for a while now, just quietly lurking and listening and learning.

      My name is Mike Vizdos and I have been using Scrum for many years. I am one of the many "Certified Scrum Trainers" out in the world today, and run a site that some of you may [or may not have] seen at www.implementingscrum.com. It has been around since 2006 and explores many of the things I see when working with teams around the world through the eyes of cartoon characters. My goal with that site is to help people start those tough conversations in software development (something that has continued to evolve over the years).

      So, I wanted to take this opportunity to re-introduce myself to the group and let you know I'll start chiming in again on threads I think I can be of assistance. This is a great group and I have been learning for years from all of you. This -- as many know -- is a great resource for learning more about the craft we are all trying to perfect.

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos

      Contact Information

      Web: www.implementingscrum.com
      www.michaelvizdos.com
      AOL IM: MikeV Work
      Twitter: www.twitter.com/mvizdos
      Skype: mvizdos

      PS: Come to one of my workshops. Visit michaelvizdos.com/enroll.
      PPS: Visit implementingscrum.com/subscribe. Receive 2 FREE videos.