Will your team pass the Scrum test used at Nokia? Try it.

  • Robin Dymond
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
      A basic pass / fail test was developed at Nokia to understand if the
      many teams were implementing Scrum correctly. You can take this test
      by clicking on the link below.

      I will aggregate the results and email them to you if you are
      interested. I will present the results back to the Agile/Scrum
      community for discussion once we have 1000 responses. We have 430 so far.

      Please forward this email to other teams so we can get as many

      The test:
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p_DGqV8jkE4Wmpir24Xt8Zg

      cheers,
      Robin Dymond.