Re: [!! SPAM] RE: Re: [scrumdevelopment] sick time + vacation => no predictable velocity?

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 18, 2009
      You missed the context. We weren't talking about a Scrum project.
      There was no PO. What the customer got was the dev team's literal
      interpretation of what they had asked for much earlier, and it did not
      meet their needs. They were, however, contractually obligated to pay
      for it. The project was a success only in the minds of the
      contractors. It was a useless product! It was paid for entirely with
      tax dollars.

      On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Dan Rawsthorne
      <dan.rawsthorne@...> wrote:

      > Well, this is a classic problem. The team delivered what the PO valued,
      > an on-time, to-spec, product. This is a good thing for the team. Whether
      > or not it's a good thing for the organization depends on what the
      > organization values, eh?
    • Adam Sroka
      Message 60 of 60 , Jun 18, 2009