ANN: Scrum Day 2009. Cape Town, South Africa. 1 September 2009

  • geniusboywonder@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      Scrum Day 2009. Cape Town, South Africa. 1 September 2009

      We're excited to tell you that the Scrum User Group of South Africa (SUGSA ) is planning the first ever South African Scrum Day, in Cape Town on 01 September, 2009. Yes, the first of Spring!

      Scrum community members from around South Africa will gather to share a mix of experience, information, values and expert insight that provides a framework for evaluating and incorporating the Scrum process. Delegates will learn from experienced practitioners and business leaders in the agile community. And, for the first time in South Africa, Ken Schwaber, a co-founder of Scrum, will join us by live telecast.

      Register here to be informed of event announcements: http:/tr.im/oUgt.