Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scope of acceptance tests

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009
      Andrew Wagner wrote:

      > Good catch. Of course I meant they should _pass_ at the end of the
      > sprint, not that they should all be written there. Silly me.

      OK. You might be surprised, though, at how many people want to wait
      until the software is thought to be working before trying to test it.

      Oh, and this video
      (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4949576318072329085) by
      Elisabeth Hendrickson speaks to your questions (and is only 3:18 long).
      My favorite part is a minute & 45 seconds in.

      - George